12.15.2009

I'm not big on Leo (II)...

...but director Chris Nolan definitely gets me out to the flicks (do I need to pause that again, or is that just too immature?). Following up The Dark Knight with a mysterious project with some form of sci-fi element...and Leonardo DiCaprio. Well, 1 out of 2 ain't bad. I've been on board with this guy's films ever since his little-seen mindbender, Following. His Batman movies are pretty damn dope, but it's the smaller films like Memento and Insomnia that really get me excited. This one seems to be a character driven piece along those lines with a litttle bit of "Prestige" thrown in for good measure. All I know is that I'll be there with popcorn. 1st look at the poster below.



Play the weirdly addictive tie-in game HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment