12.20.2009

My Favorite Things

One of my favorite meals on Earth is known simply as the "Carol C." For those who haven't been initiated, the Carol C. is a combination platter from Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles in Los Angeles, CA. It consists of 1 waffle and 1 fried chicken breast, and it is unbelievable. Pair it with a Sweet Tea and prepare to head into Southern-fried orbit. The waffles at Roscoe's are made from their "own private mix". I have tried, on several occasions, to leave the restaurant with a bag of said mix. However, both times that I made this request I was laughed at, so I guess I won't be asking again. The mix creates the lightest, crispiest, most buttery waffles I've ever tasted. Paired with a crunchy and juicy fried chicken breast, the combo is extremely unique (not to mention BANGIN'). I can't set foot in L.A. without making sure that I hit Roscoe's at least once. I know that Los Angeles is the land of the fit, but believe me when I say that you're cheating yourself if you haven't given Roscoe's a shot.



I even had to give the combo a shout out on the RX Freestyle (featured on DUJEOUS' PACIFIC STANDARD mixtape available for free HERE.)

Listen Below:

MOJO THE CINEMATIC - RX FREESTYLE from Dujeous LLC on Vimeo.



THAT'S RIGHT...THAT'S ABOUT RIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment